- PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
21.1. If any of the Terms and Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
21.2. No failure or delay by us in exercising any right under the Terms and Conditions shall operate as a waiver of this right. Similarly, any single or partial exercise of any right shall not preclude any further exercise of any of these rights or the exercise of any other right.
21.3. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
21.4. You may not assign, transfer, charge or otherwise deal in your rights and/or obligations under the Terms and Conditions. We are entitled to assign, transfer, charge or otherwise deal in our rights under the Terms and Conditions as we see fit but we will only do so where this will not prejudice your rights under the Terms and Conditions, or alternatively with your consent. Without limiting the preceding sentence, we may wish to transfer our rights or obligations under the Terms and Conditions to another company within the Group or any other legal entity, including if we restructure or there is a sale of our business. You agree that we may do so provided that in the case of such a transfer, after we notify you of the date on which such transfer takes place, your rights under the Terms and Conditions will be against the new legal entity.
21.5. Unless expressly stated, nothing in the Terms and Conditions will create or confer any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you and us.
21.7 The Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to any dispute in relation to the Terms and Conditions.
NEW PLAYER CASINO WELCOME BONUS POLICY
All new casino players from the UK who are 18 years and over will be eligible for a New Player Casino Welcome Bonus when they create an account at , subject to the terms and conditions below.
- The No Deposit Free Spins of 10 Free Spins on Book of Dead are only available to new players.
- The No Deposit Free Spins shall be immediately available and visible on the “My Offers” page of the player’s account upon registration.
- Players will have to redeem the No Deposit Free Spins by clicking on the “Claim” button on the players‘ “My Offers” page.
- If a player chooses to decline, then this offer will not be available again.
- The No Deposit Free Spins must be claimed within 3 days of sign-up and used within 3 days of being activated following which it will expire and no longer be available.
- Any winnings from the No Deposit Free Spins will be paid into cash balance and are withdrawable.